There are 4 Private Tour Options for you to explore!
Private Tour 1 – Art, Culture & History
- The Getty Center (1 – 1.5 hours)
- Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive (35 – 45 min)
- N. Santa Monica Blvd for a picture of the Beverly Hills sign (5 min)
- Lunch at historic the Farmers Market at the Grove (1 – 1.5 hours)
- See Miracle Mile and learn about the history of Wilshire Blvd.
- Tar Pits on La Brea (30 – 45 min)
- From here the tour has two options:
- Option 1 –
- Griffith Observatory (closed on Mondays) (45 – 60 min)
- Option 2 –
- Drive to Downtown LA. Learn about Olvera St which traces the beginning of LA (30 – 45 min)
- See the historic Los Angeles City Hall including the 27th Floor Observation with excellent views of LA (30-45 min)
This tour lasts 7 – 8 hours.
Private Tour 2 – Beach and Coastal Cruise with a trip to the Getty
- Venice Beach and Boardwalk (45 min)
- Main St & the Santa Monica Pier (1 hour)
- Cruise up PCH to the Malibu Country Mart (celebrity hotspot and shopping)
- Lunch (1 hour)
- Taverna Tony (Greek Food)
- Malibu Mutts Grill
- Tra di Noi Express and sit down
- John’s Garden
- Marmalade Cafe
- Celebrity Homes* on Malibu Road.
- PCH to the Getty Center (1 – 1.5 hours)
This tour lasts 7 – 8 hours with stop at Getty, or 5 – 6 hours without. The Getty is closed on Mondays.
*Due to weight restrictions, in order to do the celebrity home section of this tour, we can only accommodate groups that can fit on our vehicles that hold 16 or less passengers.
Private Tour 3 – FUN, FUN, FUN
- Santa Monica Pier (1 hour)
- Lunch at Farmers Market and the Grove (1 – 1.5 hours)
- Hollywood Blvd and walk of fame
- Hollywood Bowl & Universal Studios City Walk (40-60 min)Stop at Hollywood (45-70 min)
- From here the tour has two options (both are available if time permits):
- Option 1: Head to Dodger Stadium (20-40 min)
- Perfect for sweeping views of downtown
- Must arrive before 3pm on a gameday
- Option 2: Stop for a quick stop at Staples Center for a picture (5-10 min)
- Guests can decide to stay here for longer if they want to have a drink or bite to eat at LA Live.
Private Tour 4 – Off the Beaten Path
- Drive up Miracle Mile and stop at the La Brea Tar Pits (30 – 45 min)
- Downtown LA, learn the history of the Victorian Home area
- Stop at Olvera Street (20 – 45 min)
- Optional stop in Chinatown or Little Tokyo
- Grand Park, a really cool cultural and artistic park that not many people know about (20 min)
- Lunch at Grand Central Market (1 – 1.5 hour)
- Incredible selection of local LA favorites right in the heart of downtown
- San Antonio Winery, they brew wine and give free tours and free samples (40 – 60 min)
- For groups of over 8, we will make a reservation. The hours for these tours are:
- Monday – Friday: 12pm to 4pm, on the hour
- Saturday – Sunday: 11am to 5pm, on the hour
- Wine Tastings are at an additional costs.
- Free wine tours happen everyday at certain times, they are: M-F: 12pm to 4pm, on the hour. Sat – Sun: 11am to 2pm, on the hour and 2:30pm to 5pm every 30 minutes. We will time tours out to get groups there in time
- Head to Dodger Stadium (20 – 40 min)
- Some of the best views of LA – might be able to catch a sunset
This tour lasts approximately 7 hours