Tour check-in is at 9:30am at 1400 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA, 90401 in front of the Santa Monica Visitors Center, located at the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Ocean Ave. (directly across the street from the Georgian Hotel).
- Tours start at 9:45am and end in Santa Monica between 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- If you are being picked up in Hollywood there is a pickup at 8:00am at the Hollywood and Highland metro station at 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028 ending at 4pm at the same location
- A stop in Venice Beach where you'll see Muscle Beach, skate parks where skateboarding was founded and some interesting characters!
- A stop at Rodeo Drive where you can window shop with the rich and famous!
- Lunch at a true LA icon: The Farmers Market at the Grove
- A stop at Griffith Park where you can take photos of the Hollywood sign and visit the Observatory - PLEASE NOTE: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl
- A stop on Hollywood Walk of Fame to find your favorite celebrities' stars!
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip to see the iconic music and comedy venues (Viper Room, Whiskey A Go-Go, Roxy, Laugh Factory and Comedy Store)
- Back to Santa Monica for sunset on the beach (traffic and nature permitting)
- Plus many more famous LA landmarks along the way!