Los Angeles Tour Details
The primary tour departure point is located in Venice Beach at Windward and Speedway (if you are using navigation, enter 25 Windward Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90291).
Alternatively, you may meet us at one of our convenient check-in locations in Hollywood at the Hollywood & Highland Metro Station or in Santa Monica at 410 Broadway, Santa Monica, 90401. Transportation will be provided from the check-in locations to the tour starting point in Venice Beach.
- The tour begins in Venice Beach, Los Angeles where you'll see Muscle Beach, the skate parks where skateboarding was founded and some interesting characters!
- A cruise by Santa Monica's world famous pier
- A stop at Rodeo Drive where you can window shop with the rich and famous!
- Lunch at a true Los Angeles icon: The Farmers Market at the Grove
- A stop at Griffith Park where you can take photos of the Hollywood Sign and visit the Observatory*
- A stop at Hollywood Blvd. to see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Cruise down the Sunset Strip to see the iconic music and comedy venues (Viper Room, Whiskey A Go-Go, Roxy, Laugh Factory and Comedy Store)
- Back to the beach for sunset (traffic and nature permitting)
- Plus many more famous Los Angeles landmarks along the way!
* PLEASE NOTE: The Observatory is closed on Mondays and the Park is sometimes closed for filming so as an alternative the tour may go to Mulholland Drive and/or The Hollywood Bowl