LA Day Tour
Regardless of whether you’re visiting LA for the first time or the fiftieth, or you’re an area resident, some ways of experiencing our hometown are simply better than others. While you may enjoy the freedom of having your own vehicle to get around town, fighting your way through traffic and having to pay exorbitant fees to park your car are sure-fire ways to take away from the fun when you want to explore Los Angeles.
A better way to see Los Angeles is to experience the city with A Day in LA Tours. You can relax in our comfortable tour bus as you cruise through LA and nearby areas during our ~seven-hour LA day tour. Our day tour of Los Angeles is the top-rated tour of the area on Yelp and TripAdvisor. Our Los Angeles day tour has a five-star rating on Google, Facebook, Yelp and TripAdvisor. When you take our Hollywood day tour, you’ll enjoy a fun-filled, entertaining day that you won’t want to end.
About Our Day Tour of Los Angeles
Our LA day tour doesn’t include just an hours-long ride on a bus. It includes stops at some of the city’s most iconic places, drives along roadways you’ve seen in movies and television shows, the occasional celebrity sighting and much more. Here are some of the things you’ll get to enjoy during a day tour with A Day in LA Tours:
- A Knowledgeable Tour Guide: Every single one of our tour guides wants you to fall in love with Los Angeles just like they did. Our tour guides know LA inside and out, and they’ll keep you entertained and informed as you travel from one destination to another.
- Comfortable Transportation: Our vehicles are comfortable, and they’re equipped with heat and air conditioning. You’ll have access to all the bottled water you want during your day tour. You won’t have to worry about your mobile devices losing power because our vehicles are equipped with charging ports for both Android and iOS devices.
- Affordable Prices: While some of our competitors charge $125 or more for an LA day tour, we keep things affordable because we’re travelers ourselves. The fees for our Hollywood day tour are $104 per adult and $94 for children who are 12 years-old or younger. If you’re dissatisfied with your day tour for any reason, you simply have to tell us why and pay us what you think your experience was worth.
- Cruises on Some Famous Streets: Have you always dreamed of cruising along some of LA’s most famous streets? You can do just that when you experience Los Angeles with A Day in LA Tours. You’ll get to ride along Wilshire corridor and check out the Whiskey, Viper Room and Roxy music clubs as you breeze by on the Sunset Strip.
- Fantastic City Stops: Our day tour of Los Angeles starts in Santa Monica. While the Santa Monica Third Street Promenade is only a few blocks away from our launch point, we know you’ll want to see more than that bustling, activity-rich street when you’re in LA. During our tour, you’ll be able to stroll along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, see the celebrity foot and handprints at the Chinese Theatre, and visit Kodak Theatre, which is where the Oscars are every year. You can grab lunch at The Farmer’s Market at the Grove and visit Griffith Park or the Mulholland Drive Overlook as well.