Los Angeles Full-Day Tour
A Day in LA tours provides unique Los Angeles tours where you’ll see the area’s most iconic sights and landmarks. Our LA City Tours cost $94 per adult and $79 for children 12 or younger.
Some of our tour highlights include:
- See muscle beach, skate parks, surfing, and beautiful scenery during our Venice Beach stop.
- See the world-famous pier in Santa Monica.
- Take in the lifestyles of the rich and famous while you visit Rodeo Drive and shops during our Beverly Hills stop. You’ll also see the Wilshire Corridor and have a photo opportunity in front of the Beverly Hills sign.
- Revisit the history of LA firsthand as you cruise down sunset strip and visit historic clubs such as Whiskey, Viper Room, and the Roxy. You’ll also take in a delicious lunch at the Farmers Market at the Grove.
- Feel like a star while you stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and visit the Kodak Theatre, the home of The Oscars! You’ll also see the famous Hollywood sign from the Griffith Park Observatory.
- Travels in upscale, leather clad, newer model vehicles with wood floors and climate control !
We also offer complimentary pickup for hundreds of hotels throughout the Los Angeles area (for Anaheim pickup locations, visit here). Learn more by visiting our Hotel Pickup Locations page. All hotel pickups have the option to return to our Santa Monica office at the end of the day or back to their hotel.
If you’re looking for a custom Los Angeles tour experience, be sure to take a look at our Private tours in Los Angeles!
Why choose A Day in LA Tours?
With nearly 4,000 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor, A Day in LA Tours has a long-standing reputation of being the best Los Angeles bus tour for both tourists and new residents alike.
- Knowledgeable Tour Guides: Every single one of our Los Angeles bus tour guides wants you to fall in love with LA just like they did. Our tour guides know the city inside and out, and they’ll keep you entertained and informed throughout your adventure.
- Comfortable Transportation: Our LA City Tour vehicles are comfortable, and they’re equipped with heat and air conditioning. You’ll have access to all the bottled water you want, and our busses are also equipped with charging ports for both Android and iOS devices.Affordable Prices: Competitors might charge $125 or more for an LA City Tour, but our tours cost $94 per adult and $79 for children who are 12 years old or younger. If you’re dissatisfied with your tour, you can pay us what you think your experience was worth.