See where the rich and famous have always called home: Beverly Hills. Walk the most famous zip code in the world, full of luxury shopping, high-end dining and million dollar mansions. Walk famous Rodeo Drive, check out its designer labels, learn what brought the stars to Beverly Hills in the first place – and maybe even spot a celebrity!
Beverly Hills has always set itself apart from the rest of Los Angeles – come be in the know in the 90210 and see how exclusivity exists on our walking tour!
Tour departs at 10:30am and 2:30pm daily, check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour departure at 9390 N Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 (Beverly Hills Sign at Beverly Gardens Park). Recommended Parking: Underground Parking Garage 438 N Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 – 2 hours free, $3 each 30 minutes after, $22 max.
• Take pictures at The Beverly Hills Sign from the movies
• See the restaurants where the stars eat and where the deals are struck
• Window shop Rodeo Drive & learn how it became an epicenter of luxury
• Walk the Walk of Style and see fashion through the years
• Spot the luxury cars and they’re rich and famous owners
• Walk through the hotel of royalty – The Beverly Wilshire
• Enjoy the fine public art on display throughout the city
• Admire magnificent City Hall and learn the unique civic history
• Fun, friendly, informative and hilarious guide!
• iPad with photos and videos to add context
• Great, personalized recommendations for post-tour activities
"A perfect way to see a lot of LA in one day. Comfy tour bus, small groups and friendly knowledgeable guides. Free bottled water throughout the day and fruit and juice at time of boarding. The guide and driver gave plenty of commentary as we drove around then gives you some free time to explore..."VIEW MORE REVIEWS